The Kindful integration in Brushfire allows you to track which contacts in your Kindful database have registered for your Brushfire events by connecting them through campaigns and optionally transactions.
- Go to your dashboard and select "Integrations" from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Create New" button under the Kindful logo.
- Next you will be presented with a page where you help us connect to your Kindful account. After clicking "Connect to Kindful," you will be redirected to log into Kindful and authorize Brushfire.
- After authorizing Brushfire, you will return to Brushfire and will be asked to provide the following information:
- Integration Name - this is the name of the integration that will appear publicly in Brushfire so you can manage it.
- System fields - these fields are read-only and are just used internally by the system.
- Click the "Create" button to create your integration.
Now that you've created a Kindful integration, you can begin configuring events to sync attendees to your Kindful database. The following article provides more details on that: