Brushfire offers features that connect your Brushfire attendees with your MailChimp account. The following article will show you how to connect your Brushfire Organization to MailChimp so that you can use these features.
Connecting your organization to MailChimp.
In order to use Brushfire’s MailChimp syncing features, you must first allow Brushfire access to MailChimp. Take the following steps to do so:
- From your Organization's dashboard, click the "Integrations" link in the sidebar on the left.
- On the integrations page under MailChimp click "+CREATE NEW".
3. On the next page, click "CONNECT TO MAILCHIMP".
4. You will be automatically redirected to the MailChimp website authorization page. Enter your Username and Password and Click the "Login" button.
5. After clicking "Login", you will be redirected back to the MailChimp integration page of the Brushfire dashboard. Here you may change the name of your integration if you choose. Next, click the "SAVE" button.
6. You're finished! You will receive a message notifying you of your integration.
Now that you have saved your integration settings, you will want to go to the event you wish to sync with MailChimp and configure its sync settings. This article can help you through that process.