Brushfire offers features that connect your Brushfire attendees with your Infusionsoft CRM. The following article will show you how to connect your Brushfire Organization to Infusionsoft so that you can use these features.
Connecting your organization to Infusionsoft.
In order to use Brushfire’s Infusionsoft syncing features, you must first allow Brushfire access to your Infusionsoft system. Take the following steps to do so:
- From your Organization's dashboard, click the "Integrations" link in the sidebar on the left.
2. On the integrations page under Infusionsoft click "+CREATE NEW".
3. On the next page, click "CONNECT TO INFUSIONSOFT".
4. You will be automatically redirected to the Infusionsoft website Authorization page. Click the "Allow" button.
5. After clicking "Allow", you will be redirected back to the Infusionsoft integration page of the Brushfire dashboard. Here you may change the name of your integration if you choose. Next, click the "SAVE" button.
6. You're finished! You'll receive a message notifying you of your integration.
Now that you have saved your integration settings, you will want to configure the sync settings of the event you wish to sync. This article can help you through that process.