Brushfire allows you to sync your Brushfire attendee data with your Infusionsoft CRM. This functionality allows you to view which of your contacts have registered for an event, and if you choose, you can use this feature to add attendees who do not currently attend your church to your Infusionsoft CRM.
Configuring your Organization
Before you can configure an event to sync attendee data with Infusionsoft, you must first create an Infusionsoft Integration for your organization. For instructions on how to do this, please read How do I connect my organization to Infusionsoft?
In order to sync Brushfire with Infusionsoft, you must have at least one tag created in your Infusionsoft account. You may have multiple tags selected which will be attached to new or existing contacts when the sync process runs.
Configuring an Event
Configuration options for syncing an event can be found on the "Integrations" tab of any event’s edit dropdown menu.
1. Select "Integrations" from the edit menu of the event you would like to connect with Infusionsoft.
2. Choose the edit "pencil" icon to configure your integration.
How Syncing Works
Infusionsoft syncing automatically runs four times a day, every 6 hours. When a sync runs, it will sync your Brushfire data with Infusionsoft data based on the configuration options you have set up on your configurations page.
When syncing with Infusionsoft, we will try syncing via email.
- If matching data is found in Infusionsoft, the following steps will be taken:
- The Infusionsoft contact is checked for the tag(s) that were selected in the Brushfire event configuration, and the tag(s) will be added to any contact that does not already have them.
- If you chose "Update existing information with Brushfire data", the Infusionsoft address and phone number will be updated.
- If no matching data is found in Infusionsoft:
- If "Add new attendees to Infusionsoft" was selected, the first name, last name, email, address, phone number, and tag(s) are added to Infusionsoft.
- If "Add new attendees to Infusionsoft" was not selected, no action will be taken.