To connect an existing Square account to Brushfire or to sign up for Square and connect your new account to Brushfire, you must first be signed in to Brushfire as an administrative user.
Once you are signed in to Brushfire go to your Dashboard, choose the Payment Gateways option, and click Add Payment Gateway or go to brushfire.com/add-gateway.
- Square is currently available for use with Brushfire in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, and Australia.
- For US customers on pay-as-you-go or transactional billing plans, the Brushfire Fees will automatically be withdrawn as paid transactions process through Square.
Connect Brushfire to Square
1. Click the Connect with Square button to get started.
2. Sign in to your existing Square account and skip to Step 9 or click Sign up to create a new Square account.
3. Enter the information about your organization.
4. Enter your personal details and contact information.
5. Confirm your identity. Financial institutions are required by law to confirm the identity of the person setting up the account. For more information about this requirement please visit https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3798.
6. Enter your banking details for the account to which you want deposits from your credit card transactions to be made. You can skip this step if you are unsure and come back to it at a later time.
7. Purchase or request card readers from Square or skip this step and continue.
8. Allow Brushfire to access your Square account to process transactions on your behalf.
9. Enter the name of your organization as provided to Square in the "Charges appear on statement as" box, confirm the currency you wish to charge in, and click Create.
10. Be sure to connect your events to this payment gateway by editing the "Payment Methods" configuration of your events.
You're all set! Square has been connected to your Brushfire account and is ready for use.