Brushfire offers features that connect your Brushfire attendees with your HubSpot account. The following article will show you how to connect your Brushfire Organization to HubSpot so that you can use these features.
Connecting your organization to HubSpot.
In order to use Brushfire’s HubSpot syncing features, you must first allow Brushfire access to HubSpot. Take the following steps to do so:
- From your Organization's dashboard, click the "Integrations" link in the sidebar on the left.
- On the integrations page under HubSpot click "+CREATE NEW".
3. On the next page, click "CONNECT TO HUBSPOT".
4. You will be automatically redirected to the HubSpot website authorization page. If you are not currently logged in, your username and password will be required. Once logged in, click the "Grant Access" button to allow Brushfire to sync with your Hubspot account.
5. After clicking "Grant Access", you will be redirected back to the HubSpot integration page of the Brushfire dashboard. Here you may change the name of your integration if you choose. Next, click the "SAVE" button.
6. You will receive a message notifying you of your integration. Click the "Save" button, and your integration between HubSpot and Brushfire will be complete!
Now that you have saved your integration settings, you will want to go to the event you wish to sync with HubSpot and configure its sync settings. This article can help you through that process.