There are situations where you may need to "comp" (zero-out) a ticket for someone. This may be because you are providing them a complimentary ticket or for some other administrative reason.
Note: This function is only available to users with the privilege level of "Captain", "Manager", or "Admin" so check with your organization's administrator to verify the level of user access available.
To "comp" (zero-out) a ticket:
- Add tickets to your cart as you normally would.
- Once on the checkout page, click on the gear icon located next to the attendee you want to comp.
- Make the selection to Comp this registration/ticket or Comp all registrations/tickets, which will set the price for the attendee to $0.00 regardless of the fees that have been accumulated throughout the process.
- The attendee will now be listed at $0.00.
- Finish checking out and click the green "Place Order" button.
Note: This method will work for both Standard and Point of Sale checkout mode.