- Rows that have aisles after them - When the seats are rendered for your section, any rows that are selected here will have a space rendered after them signifying an aisle
- Alignment - This option determines whether seats withing a section will be rendered with left, center, or right alignment
- Rotation - This option sets the number of degrees to rotate the section. Positive values rotate clockwise, negative values rotate counter-clockwise.
- Row Direction - This option specifies the direction in which the rows will be rendered. If you select "Highest row is on top," the seats will be flipped so that they look like they are facing towards the bottom of the page instead of the top. Also, the sort order of the rows will be inverted.
- Seat Direction - This option specifies where the lowest numbered seat is.
- Seat Quality - This option tells which numbered seats are better than the others. When letting the system choose seats for customers, Brushfire will use this option to prioritize seats that are in the same row as each other.
Creating a Section
- From the Sections tab on your event dashboard, click the green "New Section" button.
- In the Well that appears, enter your section's name, select a rank, and select whether or not the section has assigned seating. (NOTE: You will not be able to change whether or not a section has assigned seats after the first time it is saved.)
- If you have indicated that your section has assigned seating, adjust the other options that appear. (For more information about these options see "Section Options" above.)
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each section you would like to create.
- Click the Save button to save your sections
Editing a Section
- From the Sections tab on your event dashboard, make sure that the "Edit/Preview" switch is set to edit.
- From here, you can change any of the options in the wells that appear. To delete a section, click the red trash can button, then click again to confirm.