Whether you have lost your tickets, need to view/edit your tickets, or resend confirmation emails, you've come to the right place!
1. If you do not have your confirmation email, go to brushfire.com/my and log in or enter the email you used when registering. Otherwise, if you do have your Confirmation Email, click Manage Attendees, and go straight to step five.
2. Click the link in the email you will receive.
3. Select the upcoming event you registered for.
4. Then select the order you are looking for. You will have the option to view or print ticket from there, edit information, as well as resend the confirmation email. If you do so, confirm your email address on the screen to make sure you entered in correctly the first time.
If the text of your confirmation email says that e-tickets should be attached, but there is nothing attached, it is likely because your email provider or email application has blocked the attachment as SPAM. If they still don't come through when you try re-sending your confirmation email, don't worry. Your confirmation email should have a QR Code in it. Simply print out your confirmation email and bring it to the event. If you do see an attachment but you cannot open it, you need to install a PDF Viewer. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
5. If you had multiple tickets/attendees in your order, and only need to edit/find something for one of them, you can click Manage Attendees in the upper right hand corner of the section, and it will display a list of all the attendees in your order. Click on whichever one you want to specifically edit. Here, you can share their ticket, as well as multiple other options. However, some options may not apply or be available for your ticket or event.
6. If your registration option has payment plans enabled, you will also be able to make a payment.
6. If you are a group leader, you will also see options relevant to your groups, for example, you will be able to update attendee information, make payments for multiple attendees you've registered and to perform other group-related functions.
TIP: To sign in or find your existing tickets, use any of the links at the bottom of any registration page to start locating your order/tickets.
Still can't find your order?