Finding Will Call Orders
You can batch up and print tickets and labels easily and efficiently either by a specific event or comprehensively. Brushfire makes it very easy if you want to print your Will Call tickets for a given event.
1. While logged in, go to the START page and find your event. Click on MANAGE and you can select the option to Print Will Call tickets. This gives you a filtered view of just the orders that the customer selected Will Call (pick up on the day of the event)
2. To print the tickets in one run, select ALL by clicking on the check box above the orders (see top left above the other check boxes by order).
3. When any or all of the check boxes are selected on this page a GREEN box appears just to the left of the SEARCH box.
4. Click on this for more options, including printing tickets, mailing labels (used for batching and mailing orders), Will Call labels, which default to LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (contact us if you’d like a different format),
5. After you've printed them, while they are still selected, you can click on the green box again to mark them as fulfilled or flag them so you can readily find just the ones that might happen to come in after you print a given batch.