Brushfire offers features that connect your Brushfire attendees with your Church Community Builder (CCB) Church Management System. The following article will show you how to connect your Brushfire Organization to CCB so that you can use these features.
Creating an API User in CCB
In order to use Brushfire’s CCB syncing features, you must first create an API user in CCB. Take the following steps to do so:
- On your CCB home page, click the gear in the top right corner of the page and select "API"
2. On the page that loads, click the "Add a new API User" button.
3. Fill out the next form as appropriate. Be sure to click over to the "Services" tab and allow your user access to "campus_list", "group_profiles", "individual_search", "create_event", "event_profile", "create_individual", "update_individual" and "add_individual_to_event"
Configuring Your Organization
To get your Brushfire organization ready to sync with CCB, take the following steps:
- From your organization’s dashboard, click the “Integrations” link in the sidebar on the left.
2. Once the page loads, click the "New" button next to the Church Community Builder Logo
3. You will now need be asked to fill out a form to save your settings. Each field is described below:
- CCB Subdomain - This is the subdomain for your CCB Website. For example, if your CCB website was "https://mychurch.ccbchurch.com" your subdomain would be "mychurch"
- Username - This is the username for the API user you created earlier
- Password - This is the password for the API user you created earlier
Now that you have saved your integration settings, you will want to go to the event you wish to sync with CCB and configure its sync settings. This article can help you through that process.