The Brushfire Salesforce Integration allows you to track who in your Salesforce database has registered for your Brushfire Events by creating campaigns for your events and adding leads or contacts to them.
3. Once the page loads, click the "New" button next to the Salesforce Logo
4. Next, you will be presented with a page that has the Salesforce logo and requires you to select your environment. Do so and then click 'Connect to Salesforce" After clicking this button, you will be directed to log in to Salesforce and authorize Brushfire.
5. After Authorizing Brushfire, you will return to Brushfire and will be asked to provide the following information:
- Integration name - This is the name of the integration that will appear publicly in Brushfire so you can manage it.
- Sync attendee/order data to... - This allows you to select if you'll want Brushfire data synced with Contacts or Leads in Salesforce.
- System fields - These fields are read-only and are just used internally by the system.
6. Click the "Create" button to create your integration.
Now that you've created a Salesforce integration, you can begin configuring events to sync to your Salesforce database. The following article explains how: