Are you setting up an event that has many different ticket types, general admission, or groups? Good news! We’ve updated how capacities work! Instead of having to manually enter ticket quantities per type, you can now have all ticket and registrant types share from one total capacity.
Here's how to use the tool!
1. Select "Ticket Types" from the Manage Page.
2. Add a "New Shared Capacity" to your event.
3. Use the following steps.
1. Name the new shared capacity.
2. Set the total capacity for the type of registrant, ticket, and/or group.
3. Select which ticket type(s) you would like to connect to this capacity.
View the Type Capacities on the Manage Page