EDIT CLIENT USER INFORMATION
When signing into Brushfire Online for the first time, you will need to add your information and update your organization profile.
Sign in at https://online.brushfire.com/dashboard/. Click on the "Settings" in the left Menu bar to edit your Organization Information (Client Information).
Your organization profile will be visible to your viewers at the URL you define in URL box: See this example: https://online.brushfire.com/learn
Brushfire Online has three user permission levels. You can create as many of these as you need.
- Admin - Full privileges to add/edit/delete client settings, channels, contents, and users. Can view analytics and perform all tasks from the host panel.
- Superhost - Can manage hosts, engage with attendees from the host panel, including managing interactions, and view analytics.
- Host - Can only access the host panel and engage with attendees, including sending previously created interactions.
Add users by clicking the Add (+) sign.
Complete the account information and select the role of the user you are adding: Admin, Superhost or Host.
Pro Tip - Multiple Channels? Limit permission access to specific Channels. Always click SAVE.
Making adjustments to your overall Theme (Logo, Page Background, Colors, etc) is simple! You can choose from a default theme or completely customize the colors based on your brand.
Basic Theme Settings
Logo - Appears in the top right of the menu navigation. This is required but you can change later.
Pro Tip - Leaving the Logo URL blank allows attendees to navigate back to your Brushfire Online Channel Dashboard to view other Channels.
Detailed Theme Settings
Under the detailed settings, you can customize the colors.
Select a default theme and easily modify the color scheme under detailed settings.
- Background Color: Color of the bar that is at the top of your channel page behind your logo and link text.
- Link Color: Links in the main menu
- Link Hover Color: When you have a link in your navigation bar, you can use this to change the color of the link when you hover over the link.
- Text Color: This changes the text color on Dashboard Title under Settings - Name
- Background Color: This changes the color of the entire page background.
Pro Tip - Using a Background Image overwrites the selected background color
- Text Color: This changes the color of the icon for chat, the Bible, schedule and notes. Also, changes the color for link titles (beneath video).
- Background Color: This changes the background color behind the icon for chat, the Bible, schedule and notes. Also, changes the background color where links appear content (beneath video).
- Background Hover Color: This changes the color of the icon for chat, the Bible and notes when hovered over.
- Text Color: This controls the Channel title under the Channel and Content images, text color right under your stream, as well as, social icons and the engagement under your Content (chat, bible, notes, and schedule).
- Background Color: This controls the color behind your Channel title under the Channel and Content image, text color right under your stream, as well as, social icons and the engagement under your Content (chat, bible, notes, and schedule).
ADDING LINKS TO YOUR NAVIGATION BAR
Next: Setting Up Your Channels