We've been a little quiet lately, but that's because we've been hard at work! We're excited to reveal two product updates that will be releasing soon. These are the first of many exciting announcements we have planned for 2022.
Confirmation Email Updates
We've heard your feedback loud and clear, and we are pumped to let you know that redesigned confirmation emails are here! Confirmation emails have been updated and streamlined to present attendees with the information they need faster, whether in-person or virtual. Along with a new and simplified design, your confirmation emails will have easy-to-access links for attendees to manage their tickets and registrations.
We want to make sure you are equipped to update the language in any communications you have with your attendees about where things are located in the new confirmation email. Besides small design changes throughout the new layout, you should specifically note the following changes:
- Event Details (event name, dates, and location) are now found near the top of the email right under the event image.
- The Order Number is no longer in the middle of the email but can now be found in the top right corner above the event image as a link out to the order details in a web browser.
- Finally, specific registration directions you need to communicate, such as deposit information or waiver reminders, are now in the middle of the email under the QR Code, instead of at the very top like they were previously.
Get a sneak peak at the updated confirmation email design below!
What's next for confirmation emails? This release is the first in a series of updates coming to confirmation emails this year. Be on the lookout for:
- A new set of tools for attendees to manage and share their event tickets
- Customizable confirmation email content by attendee type
Embed Brushfire Events on Your Website
Soon, all customers will be able to embed the entire Brushfire ticketing and registration process, start to finish, on their website. This release comes alongside an exciting and redesigned attendee experience for your events. Simpler, easier, and faster, that's what next!
Here's where you come in: We'd like your help with testing and feedback on this new feature before it is publicly available. Let us know if you are interested in testing the embeddable events functionality below.